Ready to rock

Finally, everything is finished. All the little details have been sorted and I'm ready for the Fashion Sans Frontiers fashion show at the Festival of Quilts in the N.E.C. next week.
Many many thanks to Dan and Meg Kenny for doing the photos for me today.
Here's a pic of Meg trying to fix me. I'm not a very good model, I prefer to be behind the camera. God bless you Dan I look presentable!!
So all that's left to do is pack, try to relax for the weekend, and then get myself over to Birmingham in one piece as it's my first time getting the ferry!!
I'll post some more photos from the shoot once the Festival of Quilts is over.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see the outfits on the catwalk on Thursday night. It's going to be great fun!!
    Regards
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts