One studio, so much stuff

Still at it, nearly there though, you can see floor space, loads of floor space. My studio should be tidy and organised by the end of today, well only have the morning as going to BBQ in the afternoon, yeah.

So here's the last Outfit from the Festival of Quilts fashion show.
Them feather are really warm to wear, understand why birds use them!!
I loved wearing the boned corset, but not for too long.
My poor cape got stuck in my wings when I was trying to take it off, but sure these things happen.
You can see the inside of the cape here. The image is from a photo I took of ice patterns on the window of the car and then played with in photoshop.
Feels sad to be leaving it all behind but must move onto other things.

Comments

  1. Your outfits are fantastic, I did not get to the Festival this year. Maybe IPS will have a fashion show. Well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts