Home at Last.

Arrived home this morning at eight o'clock after leaving Birmingham yesterday morning!
Don't know what possessed me but when I was booking the ferry my brain thought the longest ferry in the world would be the way to go!
Feels like I've been away for weeks, but twas only last Tuesday I set off to Dundalk to collect my Mam for our first road trip and I'm sure you'll be glad to know we didn't kill each other.


Backstage at rehearsal for fashion show, clothes on the rail ready to go.


My Mam, Mogs and I can see Bernadette's boot behind Mogs. I was sooo nervous all day Thursday waiting for the show but I did get to meet the lovely Kemshall ladies and see there work close up.


And here we are Team Ireland, I'm still waiting on people to send me some pics of the actual show but will get some of the gallery shots up when I can see straight.

Comments

Popular Posts