More about the weekend at the Festival

Here's my Elemental 3 Quilts form the Teachers Exhibit in the vendors hall at the International Quilt Festival of Ireland which took place last weekend in NUIG in Galway.
I had my quilts in the same exhibition as Ricky Tims and Jenny Beyer among others aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!
How cool.



My Elemental 3 series which started as prints taken from huge leafs, about five years ago!
Some paints, stamps and lots of quilted finished it off.
Each piece represents a different season and has a face.


This is Jenny Beyer quilt amazing.


Nikki Foley's quilt.



Another teachers quilt 


Bernadette Falveys quilt another Irish teacher at the festival.

Although I taught four classes over the three days I also managed to have a good look around at all the exhibits. There were quilts to see in ten different centres around the university, all completely different with entries from all over the world but that's another days blog!



Comments

Popular Posts