Classes at International Quilt Festival of Ireland

I taught four classes over the three days, three stained glass using fusible bias tape and one on foundation piecing.
I throughly enjoyed all the classes, each gropu was wonderful and a great mixture of nationalaties, lots of Americans, Australians, English, Spanish and off course some good old Irish.

This is the view from one of the classrooms I was teaching in, how wonderful would it be to have this view every day:


I always do an evaluation at the end of each class I teach to find out what people taught and what changes they would make, the Stained Glass Class changed slightly with each class as you can see from the finished results. Most of the classses I teach are whole day classes so I was not expecting students to get through as much as they did, I was really impressed with the skill level. There were a lot of teachers in the classes as well which was delightful as hopefully they will use what they learnt to teach their students.


Here's the first class i taught on Friday afternoon.


And here's the results of their labour.


And here's the results from the last class.

Have some images from the foundation pieced class but they're on my new phone which I haven't managed to figure out.






Comments

Popular Posts