Knit & Stitch show at Ally Pally

Ya know that panicky feeling when you have to be somewhere for a certain time ?
That's what had me sitting in the departures lounge in Shannon Airport two hours before the flight last Wednesday morning. I was on the way to London to teach at the Knit and Stitch show in the Ally Pally and my first class was at 1pm.
The whole journey went perfect from the Aer Lingus flight to Heathrow, bag was there straight away for collection, tube was waiting and it was a straight run to Wood Green. Huge sign outside guided me to courtesy bus and I was there by noon, delighted with myself.

Stained glass window in main hall in Ally Pally

Four different techniques to teach, all kits prepared so the only thing left to do was enjoy.

introduction to foundation piecing using magic papers

English paper pieced hexagon christmas decoration

introduction to sewing machines and basic bad making

And these are the results from the Transfer dyeing class I taught, aren't they beautiful ?
I love others peoples colour combinations, ideas and styles






Comments

Popular Posts