Highlights of Knit & Stitch Show Ally Pally 2014

I have met so many wonderful people over the last few days. I was surprised at how many people travel from all over the world for this show.I had people fromNew Zealand, Canada and Spain in my classes.
My favourite aspect of the show is always the galleries where I can marvel at the creative genius of these textile artists, and the brilliant thing is I get to see them all again in the RDS in Dublin in a couple of weeks.
The felt on display ready stood out, just mind blowing what some people are capable of creating.
Here's some of my favourites:

"The True Anzac" by Melinda Berkovitz

"The Mermaid Project" by Yulia Badian

Liz is gonna kill me for not remember this gallery, I was just so excited about work I forgot to take down details!

"The body Knowing" by Jean Bennett

"Wrought in Fire" by Willeke Klaassen


This is just a tiny selection of what is on show, so get your tickets booked for the RDS and Harrogate and don't forget to book one of my classes

Comments

Popular Posts