Reversible Log Cabin number one

Just got it finished last week in time to give a class for the Eastern Branch September, and what a meeting it was, so many people, well over a hundred and so many familiar friendly faces.
I just about got all I wanted to bring with me into the car, I wanted to try and bring as many of my quilts as I could because there's a new Craft shop opening in Limerick soon and hopefully they will all be sold soon.
Anyway here's the quilt:

This is side one my favourite, its made from a jelly roll and there are thirty six blocks in total.
 
 
And here's side two, starting a Christmas table runner today, may take awhile but hopefully it won't be like my last Christmas quilts which is still unfinished oh maybe five, six years later!!!
 
Results from workshop, side one
 
 
And side two, I love the variety of colours and patterns and I hope to see some pics of the finished quilts in a few weeks!
 
 
And here's the group , thank you all Ladies for a wonderful day, hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

 


 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts