Broke Again but one happy girl

I did say I wasn't going to buy anything at the Knitting and Stitching show and I was doing soooo well untill Sunday when Isobel, my seven year old decided to come with me!
I thought she'd be bored and wanting to go home.
Oh no, she had a ball.
She spent most of her time at the recycle centre redesigning t-shirts and making brooches
or wondering round the trade stands making new friends.



Isobel working with Hannah to upcycle her t-shirt
 Barley Massey of Fabrications keeping a watchfull eye on my budding designer.
 A natural with the machine
 Isobel on the virtual catwalk with her finished design
Having a rest on the IPS stand with her new puppy Snowflake ( battery operated)
Didn't get a photo of her with the giant knitting needles but as I bought a pair, watch this page to see what we create


Comments

Popular Posts