IPS Workshop at an Grianan

What a busy week, finishing off "Train the Trainer" last two days and then off to teach a workshop on Photo Transfer for the weekend. Thanks to Moira, Deidre, Ita, Valerie, Margaret, Kristy, Kelly, Ger, Ann, Colette and Aileen for being brave enough to allow me to instruct them for the weekend, a wonderful group of women, great fun and very creative.
Transfer dyes and sample papers waiting for class

Class busy at work trying out different photo transfer methods

Deidre modelling her transfer dye samples
First time I've taken my PC, printers, scanner, and all my gadgets with me. Was very nervous traveling with them but everything was fine, was in such a panic packing up car that I left a folder of samples and all the images I had printed for students at home!!! So spent nearly three hours Friday evening reprinting.
Had some early morning fun playing with some old bits and pieces.

While I was waiting on the class to arrive an once everything was prepared, I started putting together a little piece.

Found lots of left over bits from Cork Churns quilts to be used up.

Layout one, day one 

Layout two, day two, have started quilting it and should be finished in a couple of days, will try and post at the weekend.

This is a piece made by Irene Mc Williams, I had said that I was really disappointed my first time at An Grianan that there was no full irish for breakfast ( little to moan about). Sunday morning Irene tells me to close my eyes and plonks this down on front of me, made me laugh out load, thanks Irene.


Comments

  1. looks like you all had great fun! A non-fattening full Irish and all! Brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts